Multi Media Account Executive
Multi Media Account Executive Job Description
Educate and sell multimedia products and services to an established business client base and develop new customers. Conduct customer needs analysis and create presentations and proposals to provide clients with customized solutions. Utilize traditional methods and social media to prospect for new business. The Multimedia Account Executive sells advertising space for publication in print, vast array of digital products, as well as Print and Deliver Products for Adams Publishing Group. Adams Publishing Group is committed to providing superior quality customer service to businesses and individuals.
The successful candidate must be a flexible, self-starter, attentive to details, diplomatic, able to provide and give direction, as well as able to multitask. This position will work with different personality types and across a number of publications. Candidates for this position should have strong interpersonal skills and client orientation and exhibit an ability to work effectively with internal and external contacts as a team member as well as a team leader.
• Perform job duties and conduct self in accordance with company core values
• Initiate and nurture effective, professional relationships with internal and external contacts
• Support and achieve individual, and company goals
• Acquire, retain, and up-sell new and existing client base
• Make collection calls
• Attends departmental meetings and company meetings as scheduled
• Maintain daily sales call log submitted to Advertising Manager daily
• Corresponding through email, telephone, and meeting with clients
• Expected to utilize various Social Networking tools for company business
• Learn and sell online products as they are introduced to the company
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of sales experience in the print and multimedia industry.
Reliable transportation required. Must maintain a current valid driver's license and current proof of vehicle liability insurance.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.