Inventory Control Specialist
Are you looking for a great entry-level position that includes a four-day work week? Casey's is looking for a Full-Time Inventory Control Specialist in the Topeka area. In this role, team members will meet at a central location in the Topeka area and travel in a company vehicle up to a 300-mile radius. There is no weekend work and on-the-job training is provided.
- Ability to meet team at home store location and travel as a crew within 300-mile radius. 100% daily travel required.
- Valid driver's license and pre-employment drug screen required.
- Overnight travel required 75% of the time (Monday - Friday).
- Ability to frequently lift 25 pounds and stand for long periods of time.
- Work is primarily performed in a store setting where team members may work on knees to take inventory of product on lower store shelves frequently and perform job duties in a cooler/freezer environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
As an Inventory Control Specialist, you will:
- Conduct inventory of merchandise at stores within a region.
- Assist in the pricing verification process.
- Remove any outdated product from shelves.
- Lift and move product in order to effectively scan product.
You'll receive competitive compensation and benefits such as:
- $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) offered after 90-days of employment with company match at one year.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Vacation and sick time upon hire
- Holiday pay
- Medical leave
- Stock purchase plan
- Transfer opportunities
- Wellness programs
- Scholarship program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Accident & critical illness insurance
- Short-term & long-term disability
- Bonding leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Hospital Indemnity
To apply, click apply now, then search Topeka.