Sales Representative - Food Ingredients
Seeking an individual to join our Sales Team! The position requires selling a range of Poultry and Meat processing ingredients.
Because this role requires visits and relationship-building, the position will likely travel 2-3 weeks per month. The salesperson will call on current accounts but be paid primarily for new business. This role will include finding new accounts, determining products to offer and pricing to meet customers’ needs and managing the relationship, while the main office handles the logistics.
The position will be based out of your home office when not traveling to turn in weekly activity reports, highlighting sales success, accounts, and efforts in progress towards sales.
Salary commensurate with experience + uncapped commission structure. Ideal candidate will make between $200k-$500k/year. Base salary will be minimum $100K + Travel expenses + Commission based on the experience and qualifications.
- 5+ years in business-to-business food sales
- Can demonstrate goal-oriented business-to-business sales performance and success.
- Can learn new and varied product lines and their applications
- Must be personable and easily connect with customers
- Ideal if candidate lived in the Midwest
- Must have right to work in the USA, a driver’s license and a car.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 - $500,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Monthly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kansas: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: Remote