The position can be home-based in MO, IL or KS.
Full-time remote depending on location.
We are currently looking for an innovative and experienced Account Executive with proven success managing, selling, and executing strategic objectives to exceed local print and digital revenue goals. Someone who possesses a strong business development background utilizing a consultative sales approach. You will need to prospect qualified candidates, consult to identify growth opportunities and deliver a compelling marketing strategy with an extensive, first-class digital portfolio.
If you have a proven track record of successful sales, a strong background in helping customers grow their business and experience with or an interest in digital marketing/advertising, then we have an outstanding opportunity for you!
- Experience in selling print and digital advertising preferred (not required)
- Digital sales experience including mobile platforms, SEO/SEM, Targeted Email, Social and other offerings preferred
- Work on multiple campaigns simultaneously, and under deadline, while being flexible to the clients’ needs
- Create & sell custom print and digital advertising strategies
- Collaborate actively and constructively in a team environment
- Ability to pivot quickly without losing speed, focus, or quality
- Excellent track record of providing clients with custom digital solutions and closing business
- Combination of knowledge and experience equivalent to a B.A. or B.S. Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Sales, or related field.
- A true hunter mentality combined with strong prospecting, planning, organizational and time-management skills.
- Effective presentation skills, having a persuasive and patient, yet compelling and compassionate approach. You’ll be forging strong relationships with customers and must be able to earn their trust.
- Experience with Adpoint or another CRM tool (Daily use required)
- Reliable transportation.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Vehicle insurance required (at least minimum insurance required for the state in which the employee works).
What we offer:
- Base + commission with uncapped earning potential
- Opportunities for advancement
- Fast-paced, fun work environment in the heart of the Crossroads Arts District
- Full suite of benefits including 401(k) with company match