Construction Sales: Consultant/Project Management
Morton Buildings, Inc. is the industry leader in post-frame construction. We have been in business for 120 years and have more than 10 manufacturing, fabrication, and shipping plants servicing over 100 construction centers nationwide. Per year, across America, thousands of new buildings sport the familiar Morton M.
Our full-time Sales Consultants are self-driven and motivated to increase market share within an assigned geographical territory, while cultivating new customers and developing relationships with long standing customers. This challenging, yet highly rewarding role works in a team environment that strives to deliver a building to our customer that is unparalleled in quality and backed by superior warranties.
Successful Sales Consultants are career-minded, organized, and hyper-focused with an extreme desire to succeed. They have the ability to integrate various technologies into their day-to-day activities in order to effectively manage complex projects throughout the construction process from pre-sale to completion. Training is provided, but the successful candidate must maintain a willingness to learn and adapt to the constant change of the construction industry and needs of several markets.
- 2 years sales experience or 5 years construction management experience
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in business, construction, or project management preferred
- Capability to develop and maintain an adequate sales funnel to sell at or above established sales budgets
- Aptitude to grow existing market share and be readily available during construction relative work hours
- Coordinate all individuals involved in the building project including MBI personnel, hire and manage subcontractors, and navigate permitting requirements
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
- Displays excellent verbal and written communication along with strong organizational, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills
- Must have proficient computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Minimal overnight travel required uphold
Our Sales Consultants are provided with a company car, laptop and cell phone in order to successfully navigate the needs of their assigned territory.
In addition, our base salary with training subsidy, plus commission pay structure offers the Sales Consultant outstanding earning potential.
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time
- 401K Opportunity
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- And So Much More...
To learn more about Morton Buildings, please visit our website at www.mortonbuildings.com
Morton Buildings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.
All candidates offered employment will be subject to a pre-placement drug screen and background check.
You must provide your resume when you apply