Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a deal maker? At Prime Lube, you will find a culture that rewards entrepreneurial spirit. We empower our sales staff to make their own decisions for growing their business.
We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success. As a sales representative, you will be responsible for identifying and building new business while managing existing accounts. You will be expected to disrupt customers’ thinking and build consensus for Prime Lube solutions that secure deals.
Qualifications and Experience
- Recent college graduate with Bachelor’s degree and strong academic track record.
- Sales training provided
- Design and implement sales strategies to ensure the company meets its sales objectives by growing new and existing accounts.
- Utilize insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business which link back to Prime Lube solutions.
- Research prospective organizations to identify key customer stakeholder to sell to.
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Prime Lube’s solutions within their organization.
- Independently and collectively strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
- Increase Prime Lube’s sales volume and deal size.
- Regularly update sales pipeline in the CRM system with the latest customer information, and use customer intelligence for account planning purposes.
- Utilize marketing tools to ensure consistent messaging to customers and gather voice of the customer information when needed.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, including competitive base salary, commission incentives, travel expense reimbursement, and health insurance coverage.
- Opportunity to manage accounts as your own business and be compensated for your success in driving the organization’s growth.
- Strategic thinking
- Interpersonal influence
- Workflow management