SEVEN LAKES PRESCRIPTION SHOPPE, INC West End, NC Full-time Sales
Posted on May 19, 2023
This position is responsible for the following results:
Manage sales and marketing programs that promote products to health-care professionals,
while assisting with sales goals.
Technical Work Listing: This position is responsible for the following tactical work:
- Work with the Operations Manager, Pharmacy Owner, and Pharmacy Manager to set sales goals and effective techniques to reach those goals.
- The primary objective is to maintain and develop relationships with doctor's offices and other referral sources.
- Effectively writing and carrying out a marketing plan for pharmacy goals
- Promote the pharmacy and its products and services to the target audience
Standards: The following are quantity and behavior standards for this position:
- Must communicate effectively to the Operations Manager, Pharmacy Owner, and Pharmacy Manager sales goals and marketing tactics performed
- Must show up for work at least 10 minutes early
- Be willing to attend seminars, educational webinars, and other training sessions
- Perform marketing tactics as set up by marketing plans for sales goals established by the officers of the pharmacy
- Must visit doctors and or patients to communicate and or sell the pharmacy's products and services
- Effectively develop marketing brochures, flyers, and attend company marketing events
- Employee is expected to have in-person contact with at least 10 prospects per week.
- Bachelor Degree Preferred
- Work Location: On the Road
- Can work Remotely: Yes
- Supplemental Pay Types: Commission Pay
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- No personal Cell Phone use
- All proprietary company info should be kept confidential
- Employee should follow HIPPA guidelines
- Manager should be notified if there are any unresolved issues
Duties listed are not to be all-inclusive and are not to be limited to exclude and duties reasonably assigned.
Apply online: https://www.rxshoppenc.com/apply-to-seven-lakes