Multimedia Sales Consultant
The Grand Forks Herald is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and well organized professional to join our team. The right person will enjoy meeting new people, work hard to develop relationships with our local businesses, be willing to invest themselves in learning, embrace the changes in our exciting multimedia industry...and have fun at work!
In return, we will provide the support and training to help you be a successful part of our team while encouraging you to enjoy our company’s great perks. Come grow with us! As a multimedia sales consultant, you will be selling marketing solutions that include print and a broad portfolio of digital products to help local businesses reach their goals.
• Prepare monthly and quarterly sales strategies detailing new business development and retention plans.
• Develop a strong understanding of all products and how they provide value to businesses.
• Dedicate time each day to prospecting and acquiring new business as well as servicing, retaining, and advancing existing clients
• Complete thorough needs analysis for every client to make a clear connection between our products and the return on investment
• Offer input between the client and our Creative Department to help facilitate an effective campaign
• Demonstrate the ability to prepare and deliver customized presentations to clients
• Meet revenue goals
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Sales, advertising or marketing experience preferred
• Must be a self starter with strong time management
• Enjoy working in a team environment
• Candidates must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license with a driving record that is insurable by the company
At Forum Communications Company, our legacy is deeply rooted in harnessing the power of communication to connect and inform people in the communities we serve. Since 1917, everything we do is driven by creating and sharing information, ideas and insights.
Today, we're a leading media and technology company that's home to a family of people whose passion and purpose is fueled by collaboration and innovation. We believe in supporting each other, working hard towards common goals and having fun.
Come for the perks: Excellent employee culture, competitive pay, 401(k), company-paid volunteer time, health and wellness initiatives for all employees. Additional perks for full-time positions include: comprehensive benefits package, generous paid time off, paid holidays and paid time off for birthday, paid parental and pregnancy disability leave for qualifying employees.
Stay for the people: Family-owned and operated since 1917, development and growth opportunities, inclusive, creative culture, safe working environment, employees of all ages and backgrounds, positive collaboration.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. FCC currently does not offer employer sponsorship.