Outside Sales Representative
Outside Sales Representative – Electrical Contracting / Distribution
Thea Enterprises is looking for talented, enthusiastic and motivated people to help us to continue our tradition of performing and exceeding at the highest levels of customer satisfaction in every area of our business while also recognizing your talent for success and opportunity for growth development.
We are currently seeking ambitious Outside Sales Representatives to support our Electrical Distribution business in NY and NJ. Thea Enterprises has recently transitioned to an ESOP company and is a good option to invest in your future.
Responsibilities of Outside Sales Representative – Electrical Contracting / Distribution
Develop new prospects, network and maintain relationships with new and established customers for the purpose of driving sales for Thea’s wholesale solutions/products in the electrical contracting arena.
- Responsible for assigned annual gross margin budget by promoting, selling, negotiating and closing deals in electrical solutions/products in assigned territory in compliance with the Company's pricing policies.
- Consults daily with electrical contractor prospects and customers in person or off-site locations to understand their needs and how Thea Enterprises can assist in achieving their goals operationally and financially.
- Interface with internal team members such as CSR’s, quotes and finance.
- Handle customer complaints promptly and effectively, and report potential claims.
- Keep management informed of deals and local competition and market conditions.
- Carry out sales and merchandise programs as directed, and recommend new items for stock.
- Maintain current customer records, files, and reports of business transactions; assist in collection of past due accounts.
- Participate in training sessions