Supervisor, Medicare Sales Telecommunications
At VIVA HEALTH, we're known for providing our members with the care and excellent service they deserve. That is why we are rated Alabama's 5 Star Medicare Advantage (MA) Plan and a nationally ranked Best Place to Work! This is the perfect time to join our team! We offer a competitive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, 401(k) with 100% Company Match, Tuition Reimbursement for employees and dependents, Paid Time Off, Community Service Paid Day Off, Paid Parental Leave, and Continuing Education just to name a few! All of this while improving the quality of healthcare for Alabamians!
We are currently seeking a Supervisor, Medicare Sales Telecommunications. The Supervisor of Medicare Sales Telecommunications is responsible for the oversight of telecommunications strategy, development, execution and compliance for Medicare sales and retention. This position will provide the necessary leadership, management skills, coordination and utilization of outside resources to accomplish Company goals and objectives for Medicare Sales, Retention and Quality operations. This position is required to perform all job functions within the framework of Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) marketing guidelines. This position will travel to locations within the VIVA HEALTH service area through a reliable means of transportation insured in accordance with Company policy. This is a remote position and requires occasional on-site work.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years’ experience in the insurance industry or other healthcare setting
- 1 year experience in a training, supervisory, or managerial role
- Current State of Alabama Department of Insurance Producer License or eligible for licensing in AL within 90 days of employment
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- May require significant face-to-face member contact, with duties regularly performed away from the principal place of business
- Willing to submit to vaccine testing and screening
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Telephone technique, expertise, and negation skills
- Proficient in computer usage and programs – including CRM software, CISCO, Telstrat, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Pro, and various other computer databases
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed, especially during Annual Enrollment Period
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge of Medicare regulations, the managed care industry in general, the competitive environment, pertinent legislation, and other information useful in successfully marketing the Medicare product
- Detail-oriented, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and an effective communicator with various audiences (vendors, providers, members, sales agents, etc.)
- Master’s degree
- 5 years’ experience in the healthcare industry in Medicare Sales
To apply, click apply now and follow the instructions.