Supervisor of Retention & Retail
VIVA HEALTH is seeking a goal-oriented, organized leader to manage the day-to-day operations of our VIVA HEALTH Café in Huntsville and support our sales team. VIVA HEALTH Cafés are the hub of interaction between current and prospective Medicare Advantage health plan members, our sales agents, and support staff. From enrolling new members and answering current member questions about benefits on the phone and in-person to hosting fun and informative educational events, the Cafés serve a vital role in exceeding recruiting and retention targets. This is an on-site position located in our Huntsville office.
In addition to being responsible for the Café’s daily operations, the Supervisor of Retention and Retail builds relationships with area businesses and community partners in an effort to increase awareness about Viva Health insurance plans. The Supervisor works directly with the Marketing Department to develop engaging communications and seeks opportunities to share what is unique about our organization as a whole and the Huntsville VIVA HEALTH Café.
If you are interested in working in the health care industry, thrive in an energetic sales environment, and care about helping to improve the lives of Alabama’s older adults, apply for the Supervisor of Retention and Retail position at vivahealth.com/careers. Great benefits, great coworkers, great growth opportunities. This is an on-site position located in our Huntsville office.
- Tuition Assistance
- Community Service Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Donor Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1 year experience in retail development or management or operations oversight
- 1 year experience in sales and/or service, preferably within the health care field
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Current State of Alabama Department of Insurance Producer License or eligible for licensing in AL within 90 days of employment
- Requires face-to-face member contact
- May require duties to be performed away from the principal place of business
- Willing to submit to vaccine testing and screening
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge of Medicare regulations, the managed care industry in general, the competitive environment, pertinent legislation and other information useful in successfully marketing the Medicare product
- Ability to assist in coordinating events and marketing activities within the designated market
- Possess technical skills sufficient to operate a desktop, laptop and iPad in the retail store and from the field
- Proficient with Salesforce, Microsoft Word, Excel and various other computer databases and internal programs
- Experienced speaking and presenting to large groups and audiences
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and work effectively in a variety of settings
- Detail-oriented, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and an effective communicator with various audiences (vendors, providers, members, potential members, sales agents, etc.)
- 3 years’ experience in retail development, management and operations oversight
- 3 years’ experience in Sales and/or Service, preferably within the health care field
- Ability to move/lift items up to 25 pounds
To apply, click apply now and follow the instructions.